Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thoughts for the day...

You know what's awesome? The feeling of having a great run.

You know what's amazing? Feeling powerful and strong throughout that entire run.


You know what's great?
Realizing how far you've come that 6 miles is your short run for the week.


You know what's affirming?
Having several attractive, athletic men look you up and down and smile as they pass you running, causing you to think "hey, I have been losing weight lately, I'm looking damn good."


You know what's thought-provoking? Noticing that not only are men checking you out, but women are too.

You know what's not so great?
Coming home, seeing the sweat stain pattern on your shirt and realizing what they were all staring at.





2 comments:

  1. God I am so happy you started blogging.

    Granted, they won't let me read it at work because I laugh in the face of authority and now no one has access to Blogger, but I will always make sure I read it when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this really a Rorschach test?

    ReplyDelete